How to Manage Your Postal Mail When You’re On the Road
Whether you’re a full-time RVer or someone who enjoys extended trips away from home, one of the biggest pain points is dealing with your mail—that is, ensuring you get your bills, bank statements, insurance information, or even postcards from friends and family when you’re on the road. You may find it difficult to set up a mailing address (especially when you don’t have a physical address), or you’re constantly updating it as you travel throughout the continent. Not fun!
Sure, you can save some headaches by going paperless, so you receive much of your mail online. But that’s not always possible, especially for certain senders or physical packages. Fortunately, now you can easily set up Virtual Mailboxes for RVers and forward packages to a physical address near you.
Here’s how it works:
All you have to do is select your preferred location, which provides a real street address (not a P.O. Box).
Then pick which service plan works for your lifestyle. Anywhere Mailboxes have plans that suit people who spend much of their time traveling for work, digital nomads, people who live abroad (yet need a U.S. address), and road warriors seeking adventure. Features include:
- Open & scan
- And more.
You can even set up check deposits at many locations. All of this for a surprisingly affordable price, starting at just $5.99 per month, depending on the location.
Finally, you can easily view and manage your mail from any device. You’ll be notified (via alerts, text messages, or emails) when you receive mail, as well as when a requested action is completed. So, you can stay focused on the wide-open road in front of you instead of worrying about a growing pile of mail “back home.”
Why We Love Digital Mailboxes
Being able to receive mail—including packages—without being tied to one specific location provides the freedom and adventure we love. But it also keeps us in the know about what’s happening as long as we have internet access. Because we can spend weeks or even months on the move, we appreciate the ability to easily manage our mail.
Anytime Mailbox is our preferred service. Here’s why:
- There are 1,977 locations, so it doesn’t matter where in the U.S. you are: you can find a location near you. There are even locations popping up around the globe (1,200 and counting).
- The price is super affordable, with rates starting as low as $5.99 per month, depending on the location.
- With your virtual mailbox, you can access your mail anytime you want—24/7. If you want to spend a couple of extra days boondocking, no problem. You can open your virtual mailbox anywhere you have internet service, so you don’t have to worry about missing an important document. Plus, they have nearly 2,000 locations for package pickup!
- You choose how to deal with the postal mail, with options to scan and securely send you the contents, forward, shred, return, or hold to document or package.
- Security is just as important for Anytime Mailbox as it is for you. Their secure cloud-based platform allows you to view even sensitive information safely. They also have stringent security protocols, including full-time surveillance, to ensure your mail is safe and secure.
- It’s compatible with any type of tech. Whether you’re using a PC, Mac, or tablet, Apple or Android, you can still access your virtual mail anytime you want.
Who Needs a Virtual Mailbox?
A variety of different types of people can benefit from a virtual mailbox, including:
- Long-term travelers
- Remote workers
- Online businesses
- Digital nomads
- And, of course, RVers, nomads, and van lifers
Virtual Mailboxes for RVers: A No-Brainer
Whether you’ll be on the road for a few days, a few weeks, several months, or full-time, the right virtual mailbox can be a game-changer. The pain and frustration that often come with figuring out how to manage your mail from your previous to your current location can soon be a distant memory.
Anytime Mailbox offers simplicity, ease of use, flexibility, and trackability to help you confidently manage your mail, no matter where the road takes you.
Learn more, choose your location, or sign up for your virtual digital mailbox to receive and manage your postal mail anytime at AnytimeMail.com from any mobile device.