Aliner is set to debut its most advanced model yet: the off-road, full-size Aliner Evolution. As manufacturers of the standout A-frame camper models, their rigs are offer versatile camping for families, couples, and solo adventurers. And the Evolution camper is no different. With next-generation, high-end materials and industry-first applications, they’ve got every feature considered.
“The Evolution is Aliner’s most ambitious and adventurous camper yet. Everything from the specificity in the engineering, to the thoughtfulness in the design, to the sustainability of the materials used is the next step not only for our brand, but for the entire industry,” said Brett Randall, President and CEO of Aliner. “We have listened to the market and are excited to introduce the features and capabilities included in the Evolution’s design.”
The Evolution is designed for the whole family and made for the long haul.
Similar to Aliner’s other large campers, the Evolution boasts a 15 ft. cabin on an 18 ft. frame, providing enough space to comfortably sleep the whole family and perfectly sized for garage storage. The floorplan is laid out with efficiency in mind, and includes:
- A stow-away 32” x 32” shower—capable of being set up in seconds—that lifts from the floor, delivering a full-size, stand-up shower area while also allowing for obstruction-free access to the Evolution’s floorplan when stowed — a first of its kind in the RV world!
- A rear sofa that folds out to a 60” x 80” queen-size bed; front dinette benches convert to second queen mattress or dual 22” x 60” bunks, providing versatility and comfort.
- Interior appliances that include a sink, stove, refrigerator, and a cabinet concealed swivel cassette toilet.
- One 13” x 16” and two large 13” x 36” bag doors that deliver more storage than your typical trailer
It’s a rig manufactured for off-road use and built to withstand harsh conditions.
From top to bottom and inside and out, the Evolution is designed for optimal outdoor and off-road performance while maintaining high functionality and comfort. The star features include:
- A high-strength, durable aluminum tube framework throughout the interior to endure any travels off the beaten path.
- A Riveted SIMONA BOATBOARD® High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) panels for the construction of its cabinetry and furniture. It’s the same material used for marine applications, so you can be sure that BOATBOARD offers the superior durability, performance, and protection suited for the outdoors.
- Commercial-grade, raised coin 100% polyvinyl flooring that covers the cabin footprint and provides waterproof protection (plus it’s great for traction and slip resistance).
Campers are for enjoying the outdoors. This one is also fit to help preserve them.
Each Aliner Evolution camper comes standard with a 185-watt Sunflare Flex 60 solar panel for quiet, clean power generation, whether at the campsite or off the grid. The Evolution also thoughtfully utilizes more than 80 square feet of re-purposed material in its assembly, helping to streamline manufacturing of each unit and reduce waste. The new application of durable BOATBOARD used in the camper’s cabinetry and furniture is HDPE #2 plastic, making it possible to give excess material a second life through recycling.
For more information on the Aliner Evolution, or to find dealers and camping enthusiasts, check out www.aliner.com.