Apple crisp is delicious at any time of the year and you don't need a full kitchen in order to make it! Check out this simple and scrumptious, grilled apple crisp recipe that we're sure you'll enjoy.
- Combine oats, flour, sugars, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Wash apples and pat dry. Core and slice apples, then toss them with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Cut two squares of foil (about a foot each) and lightly butter the center of each piece.
- Place the apples onto of one of the foil pieces and then sprinkle with the crumble mixture.
- Place the top piece of foil (butter side down) on the package and crimp the edges inwards (about a cm) one at a time until the package is well sealed. I usually do about three crimps per side to make sure it’s sealed really well. Wrap the entire package in another layer of tinfoil - this will help prevent burning around the edges.
- Place the foil pack on the grill (pre-heated to a medium heat – about 350 degrees) for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool a minute or two before opening, as the contents will be very hot.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- Take a photo of your creation, post it to Instagram and tag us @iheartrving!