Everything is bigger in Texas, including sweeping waterside views! Coastal Breeze RV Resort is located in Rockport, TX, directly on the beautiful shores of Salt Lake. Whether you opt for a short vacation or extended stay, you have 247 sites to choose from to call home. Coastal Breeze is extremely family (and dog!) friendly. Covered pavilions are available for eating and relaxing, the dog park is always open for your cutest family members, and kids from one to ninety-nine will love the huge swimming pool.
If you want to venture out of the park, you are just minutes from the beach, a boardwalk and their lighted pier. If water sports are your thing, launch your kayak right from the resort, or venture into Copano and Aransas Bay for World Class fishing. There’s no need to cut your trip short when work starts calling—you can take advantage of their business center which comes complete with complimentary wifi.
The town of Rockport is nearby with world class seafood and tex mex when you don’t feel like cooking, and a museum and art center for days that you need a break from the Texas sunshine. Are you ready to hit the road yet? Book your stay at Coastal Breeze RV Resort to see the best Texas has to offer!
In the meantime, check out this list of our favorite perks from THE place to stay in Rockport:
- Club House
- Two swimming pools
- Recreational Beach
- Boardwalk with lighted pier
- Kayak Launch
- Two dog parks
- Five acre pond
- Full hookup sites
- Bath House
- Laundry Facilities
- Dump Station
- Kid zone
- Beach Access - Rockport Beach is just 10 min south of the resort.
- Boating - The Copano Bridge Boat ramp is a quick 15 min tow from Coastal Breeze.
- Sailing - The Rockport Yacht Club is next to Rockport Beach, about 10 min from the resort.
- Fishing - Check out Copano Bay and Aransas Bay!
- Swimming - Do some laps at the two pools right inside the resort!
- Duck hunting - Get ready for some serious waterfowling with Ace in the Hole Guide Service.
- Birdwatching - Look no further than the Rockport Rookery
- Fulton Mansion - Get a rare glimpse into the life of an affluent 1800s family, learn about George Fulton’s engineering skills, take a walk through a garden inspired by Harriet’s love of flowers, and hear the stories of living in a grand Victorian villa. Located behind the mansion, the Education and History Center offers interactive exhibits and a museum store. Learn More.
- Goose Island State Park - Camp, fish, hike, birdwatch, and check out the unmissable 'Big Tree,' one of the largest live oak trees in Texas! Learn More.
- Texas Maritime Museum - Learn about Texas maritime history from the accredited non-profit. Snag tickets here.
- Rockport Center for the Arts - The RCA hosts a wide variety of exhibits, special events, education workshops and classes for folks of all ages. The featured art includes paintings, sculptures, hand-crafted goods, and more. The facility is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday and admission is free!
Where to Eat:
Old Fulton Seafood Café & Deli
Chow down on local Gulf Seafood, Prime Steaks, Boars Head brand deli sandwiches, fresh soups, and homemade desserts. And relax in Rockport's only Executive Lounge and Martini Bar for cocktails and appetizers.
Latitude 28 02
Run by husband-wife duo Craig and Ramona Day, this restaurant features contemporary dining combined with fine art! Taste Craig's unique culinary flare with any seafood dish, and enjoy work from over 70 of Texas' most accomplished artists. Be sure to make a reservation!
SteerBurger Grill & Grub
For a more casual meal, grab a burger voted One of the Top 50 Burgers in Texas!
Los Comales Mexican Restaurant
Find your fix for all classic Mexican dishes, and try the signature fried avocado and frosty drinks for the full experience!
431 TX-35 BUS | Rockport, TX 78382 | (361)-729-3952