The new Winnebago® Micro Minnie FLX provides all the comforts of home for up to five days off the grid—without a generator or external hook-ups.
The new model, recognized by RVBusiness as a “Top Debut” and by RV PRO as “Best New Model,” sets a new standard for independence with its four slideout-equipped floorplans.
The FLX package includes five premium integrated technologies to enhance your camping experience virtually anywhere:
- Power from two 190-watt Go Power!® solar panels charges the battery via a 30-amp charge controller. The Micro Minnie FLX is also prepped for a third portable panel.
- Energy storage is handled by the Lithionics® 320-amp hour lithium-ion battery, which provides a safe, reliable, UL-approved power source for the electrical systems and components.
- A Xantrex™ Freedom XC Pro 3,000-watt pure sine wave inverter provides clean, steady 110-volt AC power when needed.
- Ultra-efficient, compact and quiet Truma® components–the VarioHeat™ furnace, Aventa™ air conditioner and AquaGo® water heater–provide heating, cooling, and hot water, and are easily controlled from a single panel.
- The FLX package also includes high-efficiency appliances like a 10.3 cu.ft. Dometic® 12-volt refrigerator that runs directly off the battery, as well as a factory-installed Showermiser system that virtually extends freshwater and gray-water tank capacity by saving water that would normally run down the drain unused.
Coming to dealer lots in March, the Micro Minnie FLX sleeps up to five, and offers expansive living space and storage in a compact, easy-towing camper. Its long list of standard features includes a full galley with three-burner cooktop and microwave/convection oven, bath with large shower, convertible dinette or sofa sleeper with hutch and table, and Winnebago’s renowned build quality.
Check out full specs and floorplans for the Micro Minnie FLX