Go Power has a solution for that: their brand Duralite Portable Solar Kit.
60% lighter than aluminum portable kits, at only 8.4 pounds and 2 inches thick, the new DuraLite Portable Solar Kit is designed for portability and easy storage . These low-profile panels provide over 5 amps of charging power and come with 12- feet of cable, so you can charge on the go wherever there’s sun and still keep your road abode cool in the shade. USB ports built into the rugged plastic handle easily charge small devices on the go, making the Duralite your one-stop shop to stay powered up while you recharge yourself in nature.
- 100-watts of truly portable all-in-one solar charging.
- Ideal for tent trailers, camper vans, and RV's with minimal storage.
- This kit comes with all you’ll need to charge your batteries, including a 30-amp charge controller, cables, and an array of connection options.
- Sets up in minutes - simply unfold and connect to battery
- Built-in USB charging in the rugged plastic handles
- Magnetic closures keeps panels protected in transit
- Place in the sun, park in the shade, includes 12‘ of cable
- Easy-deploy folding legs
- Maintenance free and no installation or mounting required
- Folds into carrying case for easy transport
- 2 year solar panel warranty
Ready to Harness the Sun?
Why Go Portable?
PARK IN THE SHADE. CHARGE IN THE SUN
You may have an RV with solar panels installed on the roof. What happens if the space you want to park in is shady? Charging your panels in this situation is not optimal. Luckly, there are powerful, portable solar panels that can alleviate this pain point.
Portable Solar Kits (PSK) are generally folding solar modules. They are ideal for those who don’t want to permanently mount solar to a rooftop or want to supplement a roof top system. Most PSK systems come with an Anderson-style battery charging connector ro allow you to quickly interchange the charging accessory to best suit your needs. Adjustable folding legs also allow you to maximize solar exposure and for compact easy storage. Because of these features, they are a great supplemental solar kit to a roof top kit or can be used on their own as the main solar option.